Powder-to-Lather Facial Cleanser for Normal & Combination Skin
60 g | 2.12 oz in a reusable glass jar
With a few drops of water, this powder-to-lather cleanser transforms from a silky powder into a light creamy lather, absorbing excess oil with mineral-rich Brazilian purple clay and detoxifying charcoal while soothing inflamed skin with allantoin, black cumin seed oil and chamomile. Gentle enough for daily face cleansing or can be incorporated into your skincare routine as a light exfoliation when desired
*vegan, *preservative-free, *soap-free, *pH-balanced. Perfect for camping and travel!
Lightly scented with fragrant lavender and refreshing peppermint essential oils with a hint of warm benzoin resin (vanilla-y)
- White Kaolin Clay The mildest clay, Kaolin is gentle enough for sensitive and dry skin. White Kaolin clay is a heavy-lifter in our formula; it very gently sloughs away dead skin cells, absorbs impurities such as environmental pollution and daily grime, tones and stimulates new skin turnover leading to softer, brighter skin
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Commonly referred to as Baby Foam because it's gentle enough for babies' skin, SCI is one of the most mild surfactants available. It is derived from coconut oil and is responsible for the gentle lather, bubbles and deep cleansing characteristics in our cleansing grains
- Colloidal Oatmeal Finely ground oats have been used for centuries to soothe itchy and irritated skin and lock in moisture
- Coconut Milk Powder Fatty acids in coconut milk relieve dry and irritated skin by hydrating and cooling the skin
- Activated Charcoal Highly absorbent charcoal unclogs pores by binding to oils and toxins below the skin which may help in reducing blackheads and acne caused by clogged pores
- Chamomile Powder Anti-inflammatory, soothing and healing to irritated skin
- Allantoin An extract from the medicinal comfrey plant, this powerful ingredient is deeply soothing and calming to the skin
- Black Cumin Seed Oil | Nigella Sativa Used for thousands of years in India and the Middle East, this oil contains fatty acids that flush out excess oil from within pores which can cause acne
- Peppermint Essential Oil | Mentha Arvensis Having antiseptic and antibacterial properties, peppermint oil cools and soothes irritation associated with acne
Full Ingredient List:
Kaolin (White Kaolin Clay), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Baby Foam), Maranta arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Kaolin (Brazillian Purple Clay), Colloidal Oatmeal, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile Powder), Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Charcoal (Bamboo) Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Styrax Benzoin Resin Oil
How to Use It:
Deposit a nickel size amount of cleansing grains into one palm. Add several drops of water to the grains and use both hands to mix together until the powder becomes a light creamy lather. Wash face as usual. Adding more water will make the lather lighter; less water will produce a fine exfoliation. Follow up with a soothing face lotion or serum.
Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Do not introduce any water or moisture into container or contents will spoil.
** Please note this cleanser contains seaweed and french green clay and may stain light-coloured face cloths.
How Long Will it Last?
Our 60 gram jars contain the equivalent of roughly 100 washes when using the suggested nickel-size amount of grains. This product has a long shelf life of 12 months due to its water-less nature.