Crème is a rich and nourishing whipped body butter that melts as it warms on your skin. Our waterless formulation features ultra-healing organic shea and cacao butter whipped up with two quick-absorbing carrier oils: organic safflower oil and rice bran oil. We selected these for their ability to absorb into the skin quickly and provide heavy duty moisturizing effects without the heavy, greasy feel typical of body butters made with coconut oil.
The smooth and buttery cream seals in moisture and forms a protective barrier on the skin. Crème is a heavy-lifting lightweight. Deeply rich, yet light and fluffy; decadence in a jar.
- chapped, red and irritated skin spots
- dry or cracked heels and elbows
- those needing longer-lasting moisture than a body lotion
- protecting the skin from harsh environmental conditions
Original 100% essential oil blend
CITRA Scent: BERGAMOT* | CYPRESS (bergaptene-free)*
citrusy + woodsy; bergamot has a complex earthy citrus scent and is commonly used to scent Earl Grey tea. Bergamot is balanced with a little sharp and woodsy cypress. Note that the shea and cocoa butter in this formula add a sweet and subtly chocolate note to the essential oil blend.
* * * * * * *
100g | 3.17 oz reusable glass jar with metal lid
- Shea Butter* (Butyrospermum parkii - organic + unrefined) makes up the bulk of our body butter. A higher percentage of unsaponifiables than most butters and oils means it's rich in vitamins, plant sterols, minerals and other beneficial compounds. Shea Butter (or Karite Butter) softens the skin, protects it from drying out and maintains elasticity.
- Cocoa Butter* (Theobroma cacao - organic + unrefined) is a solid-fat from chocolate fruit and bean. Considered an 'occlusive,' cocoa butter is highly protective; it prevents moisture-loss by forming a light physical barrier on the skin which traps water within the layers of the skin.
- Rice Bran Oil (Orzya Sativa) contains potent antioxidants as well as squalene, a necessary element in the production of sebum (the skin's natural protective oil). It offers excellent moisturizing properties, prevents and repairs sun damage and is wonderful for aging skin due to its anti-oxidative qualities.
- Safflower Oil (Carthamus tinctorius - organic) composed of over 75% oleic fatty acid, safflower oil is unparalleled in its ability to moisturize the skin but it still absorbs quickly. Safflower is one of the oldest cultivated plants and dyes made from this plant have been found in Egyptian tombs
How to Use It:
Scoop out a small amount and rub between both palms to warm. Apply after showering or at bedtime. For best results, gently exfoliate with our gentle loofah soap before application; this helps to remove dead skin cells allowing the oils to penetrate deeper and to soften the skin. To avoid contamination, always use clean, dry fingers when scooping butter out of the jar.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Cetyl Alcohol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Leaf Oil *Certified OrganicStore away from heat and out of direct sunlight
Always use clean, dry hands when scooping lotion out of the jar
Shelf life of 3 months