HYDRATE & SOFTEN dry skin with our Cucumber Aloe Hydrating Face Lotion formulated for dry, itchy and dull skin. This luxurious mid-weight lotion is perfect for daily use or can be applied more heavily overnight.
Our hydrating face lotion is formulated with refreshing ingredients like cucumber extract, cucumber-infused glycerine, aloe vera juice and coconut milk which deliver vitamin-rich hydration to the layers of the skin. Chamomile, banana and allantoin extracts soothe redness and irritation, while safflower oil and mango seed butter soften the skin and lock in moisture.
- Cucumber is extremely high in water content and works as an excellent source of hydration for dull, dry skin
- Aloe vera juice has soothing properties, antioxidant qualities, and serves as a hydrating agent for skin due to its polysaccharide and sterol content
- Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5) is a well-studied and hugely popular humectant. Humectants attract moisture out of the air and towards the surface of the skin, decreasing trans-epidermal water loss. The overall result is an improvement in the way skin feels and looks, including a more supple appearance
- Cucumber contains manganese and potassium, which are both useful in firming and tightening the skin
- Banana Powder is rich in potassium and vitamin A and is helpful for dry skin; it is known to be free of compounds that could aggravate or irritate the skin and therefore wonderful for sensitive skin
- Studies show that chamomile performs potent skin-soothing action, among other benefits
- Mango butter moisturizes, repairs and revitalizes the skin layers
- Coconut milk contains skin-conditioning fatty acids, proteins, and complex B vitamins
- Squalane (olive-derived) is a natural component of human skin sebum (oil). It is incredibly moisturizing and a source of replenishing fatty acids plus antioxidants
- Hemp seed oil is an emollient (a substance that softens and moisturises) which supplies skin with omega fatty acids and strengthens the surface of the skin against water-loss
Lightly scented with a clean and slightly herbaceous blend of essential oils; blood orange, Egyptian geranium and basil essential oils combine to create a natural aroma reminiscent of freshly cut cucumber
After cleansing the skin, use a clean, dry finger to scoop an almond-size amount of lotion out of the jar. Apply to the face using a gentle circular motion and upward strokes. Take a moment to breath in the delicate floral bouquet. Use morning and night or as needed. Lock in moisture with our Reverence Face Oil (coming soon!)
We recommended using our GLOW Cleansing Grains, a gentle clay-based cleanser for dry/dull skin which contains many of the same healing and hydrating botanicals as this lotion.
Aqua (Distilled Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Squalane, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Glycerine, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil), Cocos nucifera (Coconut Milk), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Citrus aurantium Dulcis (Blood Orange) Oil, Musa Paradisiaca (Banana) Fruit Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Allantoin, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate
Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid and Sorbic Acid are weak organic acids that preserve this product at less than 1% of total weight. Our preservative meets ECOCERT standards and has an excellent safety profile being recognized as safe for sensitive skin. However, any ingredient can produce irritation in select individuals, so please patch-test before use and discontinue if irritation occurs
Even natural compounds can irritate some skin types, so please patch-test before use and discontinue if irritation occurs. Even gentle physical exfoliation is not advised for extremely sensitive skin.