Our Lavender Citrus Hand Lotion nourishes and hydrates the hands with aloe vera, organic safflower oil, organic shea butter, pro-vitamin B5 and arrowroot powder. We formulated it to help heal redness and irritation caused by over-washing and hand sanitizer while also absorbing quickly for a light, non-greasy skin feel.
56 g | 2 oz in a reusable glass jar with metal lid
Apply after washing and drying your hands to lock-in moisture or apply as needed for soft and silky hands.
We infuse blue butterfly pea flower into our formulation to extract gorgeous natural colour and botanical benefits
Original 100% essential oil blend
Lavender Citrus: LAVENDER | CLEMENTINE | ROSE DE MAI. An uplifting blend of classic lavender with refreshing clementine and a hint of enchanting Egyptian Rose
- Pro Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) is a powerful humectant, which improves hydration, reduces water loss and helps maintain skin elasticity and softness
- Safflower Oil* (Carthamus tictorius) is one of the best plant oils for moisturizing and it also absorbs rapidly without clogging pores
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) is a vitamin-rich plant well known for its ability to speed up wound-healing, help repair damage caused by the sun and hydrate the skin
- Camellia Oil* (Camellia oleifera) is similar in structure to the skin's natural oil (sebum) and penetrates quickly into the deepest layers on the skin. It is cold-pressed from the seeds of the tea plant
- Arrowroot Powder (Maranta Arundinaceae) comes from a tuber and has a dense nutrient profile making it a powerful wound-healer. It gently absorbs oil which gives our lotion is silky, non-greasy feel.
- *certified organic
Full Ingredient List:
Ingredients: Aqua (Distilled Water), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Glycerine, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Emulsifying Wax NF, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Cetyl Alcohol, Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder, Clitoria ternatea (Butterfly Pea) Flower, Lavandula Intermedia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus nobilis (Clementine) Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Oil, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid
- Store away from heat and out of direct sunlight
- Always use clean, dry hands when scooping lotion out of the jar
- Shelf life of 3 months
- Plant-extracted colours fade over time and may vary slightly by batch
- Even natural compounds can irritate some skin types, so please patch-test before use and discontinue if irritation occurs.
This cream is the only thing that kept my hands moisturized and soft. As a nurse during the pandemic I have used more sanitizer than ever before. I have chronic dermatitis and cracks on fingers and one thumb. I look forward to using this cream daily. It moisturizes and lasts without feeling greasy.
I have struggled with sensitive skin on my hands and eczema on and off for many years. This pandemic has left me searching through many natural creams for something that eases the discomfort of eczema. This is the only cream that I have found, to not only work, but doesn't leave my hands greasy and it looks and smells so beautiful.
Well done Ali!
I'm delighted the hand lotion continues to work well for you Benna! Thank you so much for this thoughtful and details review :) You're the best!